Tina has over 20 years experience in the medical aesthetic industry. Her experience in medical offices, medical spas, and resort spas has given her the advanced knowledge and training in a wide number of clinical skin care and laser treatments. She customizes her treatments based on her patients concerns and needs. She has obtained licensure in New Jersey, New York and Arizona. She has relocated to Arizona from New Jersey. In her free time she enjoys hiking, biking, cooking and spending time with her family and friends.
- Skin Analysis/Basic Facial – the analysis helps to determine skin type, condition and treatment options.
- Lash or Brow Tint – enhances lashes and brows from seven standard shades to countless custom variations.
- Facial and body waxing.
- Deep Pore Cleanse – purifies the skin and fights acne while relieving clogged pores and eliminating excess oil.
- Back Treatment – cleansing of the back and shoulders to help treat and prevent breakouts.
- Microdermabrasion – an exfoliation that eliminates dead skin cells and stimulates cell growth. Treats sun damage, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores, minor scarring, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dermaplaning – procedure to exfoliate epidermis and removing fine vellous hair(peach fuzz).
- Acne Lift Peel – a resurfacing treatment to help reduce and treat acne and smooth rough skin.
- Glycolic/Retinol Peel – exfoliates and leaves skin firmer and healthier while reducing the appearance of fine lines.