Sun exposure is primary cause of most skin cancers.
- We are checking employee temperatures daily and instructing our employees who report any sore throat, fever, cough to stay home.
- Non-essential guests have been suspended from visiting our offices.
- We are using anti-viral cleaning wipes throughout the day on door handles, faucets, exam tables, computers, pens, etc.
- Medical grade hand sanitizers have been placed at the check-in and throughout the office for your protection.
- Staff is wearing protective masks and gloves, and we are encouraging our patients to wear masks when coming into appointments.
- When confirming appointments, our staff is asking patients to report any fever, cough, headache, sore throat symptoms, and if present those appointments are being rescheduled until the patients feel better.
- We are asking patients again at check-in for any symptoms concerning for Covid and then if present having them reschedule.
- At check-in, thermal scanners are used to check patients’ temperatures before entry to exam rooms.
- After check-in, we are asking patients to either wait in lobby, their cars, or spread out in waiting room to maintain social distancing.
- We are asking that only legal guardians and patients being allowed into the exam rooms.
- The coffee, water, and magazine service in the lobby has been suspended.
- All patients will be given a handout on Covid19 from the CDC about ways to decreases exposure.
- We have telehealth appointments available for patients who have nonurgent concerns that we can accommodate via Skype, Facetime, or through our portal.
Our Most Popular Procedures
Here’s to Healthy & Beautiful Skin!
Experience Exceptional Skin Care Treatment
At Arizona Dermatology Specialists, we are committed to delivering the highest quality, individualized patient care in Surprise and Peoria, AZ. We offer medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services. We have three of the Valley’s leading dermatologists, Dr. James Barlow, Dr. Jesse Olmedo and Dr. Aimee Two.
A Helpful Dermatology Resource
Yes, there have been many studies that examine the potential links…
When you have acne scars, it seems to be an almost…